Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mo-bros finale

Movember is over and I'm so stoked... I couldn't shave my mo off fast enough!

Thanks heaps to all the guys who grew facial hair for the month and all those who supported us. For those of you who weren't at camp for the Movember prizegiving, the results are as follows...

Most impressive facial hair: Les Boucher

Most stylish moustache: Sam Brown

Looks least improved by moustache: Symon Drake

Looks most improved by moustache and overall favourite: Jason van der Hulst

9 comments:

PaisleyJade on December 3, 2008 at 12:43 PM said...

Seriously guys - Symon honestly looks like Kip in that top photo... the glare on his glasses makes them look extra funky and big!

Anonymous said...

I'd be careful if I were you Paisley Jade... You know I'm training to be a cage fighter...

Rachel Kate on December 3, 2008 at 2:19 PM said...

hahahaha

jacksta on December 4, 2008 at 6:33 PM said...

Yeah Jase, You should totally keep yours. Rachel Kate asked me to say that! ;)

Symon on December 5, 2008 at 8:45 AM said...

Jase... keep on truckin!

Rachel Kate on December 5, 2008 at 9:15 AM said...

hahaha jacksta you crack me up... actually tho he wanted to shave it off. i didnt even have to ask :)

Stephen on December 5, 2008 at 9:26 AM said...

Who agrees with me that clean shaven is so the best feeling since Vanilla Coke?

Miss Elizabeth on December 5, 2008 at 3:53 PM said...

lol jacksta

Miss Elizabeth on December 5, 2008 at 3:55 PM said...

who agrees with me that planet shaken is the best feelin since van morrison's jokes

 

RY Bloggers

Friends

Copyright © 2009-2010 www.renewalyouth.com