Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Hulst-to-be Hens' Party




Some would arguably say that, Rachel, soon-to-be-Hulst, got a far more severe punishment at her Hens' Party than Jase did at his Stag. Personally, I would say they are right.

Some of her tasks, whilst dressed as a vivacious chicken, included:
  • Asking for free chocolate at the Fudge Farm
  • Asking for a Rockshop worker's cell phone number
  • Busking outside Farmers
  • Walking down Bank Street in her stately getup 
(Please chasten me if I forgot anything!)

I'm not sure if this was followed or preceded by the frenzic soap-sud wrestling, but regardless, the fierce hens probably won't need to wash their hair for a few, uh, months.

Check out the pics and stay tuned for the ones from Jason's stag. Chaos!

/j


 
 


 
 

5 comments:

Stephen on September 30, 2009 at 11:02 PM said...

Selena: "I baptise you now in the name of the Father . . ."

PaisleyJade on October 1, 2009 at 8:29 AM said...

Ha ha - looks like Darls is having a boxing match.

Symon on October 1, 2009 at 9:40 AM said...

I seriously reckon that Jase needs to get done over again. He got off very lightly indeed... What's everyone doing After Flame on Fri?

Rachel Kate on October 1, 2009 at 12:54 PM said...

That's a great idea Symz :) I still can't believe Brendan had so much compassion! hehe that soap wrestling was mint tho... I got Sharlene down in about 30seconds wahoo got the chicken power

Arna on October 1, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

dave had an idea he reckoned you'd like symon. personally, I hated it. lol but im a girl. ask him

 

RY Bloggers

Friends

Copyright © 2009-2010 www.renewalyouth.com